Friday, May 29, 2009

Swamped blog contest closed

And we have a winner for my blog candy!
Amanda Prisciak, please email me your mailing address so you can reciece your free stamp set.

My question to everyone was:
What "new" thing are you going to do this summer?
Amanda and her boyfriend have dusted off there bikes and plan to take the many different paths Toronto has to offer.

I think that's awesome, and I challenge you all this summer to tour your own city!! How much do you really know about your city? Grab a travel book, and you will be surprised and amazed at how much there is that you never knew exsisited!

Ta ta for now, see you on Monday when the retired stamp list is out! *you definitely want to stay tuned, I have something to add to the retired stamp list :)
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: